A cycling jacket should not be missing in any footbikers wardrobe. It helps to protect from wind, rain, but also from sunlight. Some jackets also contain reflective elements that make you more visible on the road.
Footbike jacket by season
When choosing a jacket, it is important to choose what kind of jacket you need. A winter footbike jacket will protect you from the cold, while a spring and autumn jacket will protect you from rain and wind. You can also check the degree range it is designed for.
- The summer bike windbreaker is made of lightweight material.
- It can have ventilation pockets or detachable sleeves.
- The spring cycling jacket will protect you from wind and possible rain. Some may even be insulated.
- An autumn bike jacket will have similar features to a spring one. However, it may be more resistant to rain.
- An insulated cycling jacket is suitable for winter weather. It will protect you from both wind and snow.
- The all-season cycling jacket is practical, it can be worn in any season.