KOSTKA sports socks. Their composition has been specially designed for maximum reliability and functionality. KOSTKA sports socks are not only pleasing, but mainly functional, and that's what our products are all about!
To ensure greater resistance of the sock under its load, a fiber is used in the heel and toe, which increases the resistance of these stressed areas and thus contributes to a longer life of the sock.
- - the composition and construction of the socks ensure their maximum performance
- - reinforced most stressed zones as protection against abrasion on the heel and toe
- - compression structure
- - compression hem ensures stability on the foot and shin
- - flat seams to prevent unwanted blisters in the area of the joints of individual panels
- - comfort is provided by cubes in the tread area
- - quick-drying
- - tested in the toughest race in Europe 1000 Miles Adventure
Material: 17% cotton, 16% polypropylene, 61% polyamide, 6% elastane