Cycling glasses are an important accessory for anyone who likes to ride a footbike. They protect your eyes not only from wind and sunlight, but also from dirt such as flying insects or dust. When choosing, focus primarily on the properties of the lenses and special features. Which footbike goggles are right for you?
6 ways in which cycling glasses differ from conventional sunglasses
- They ensure reliable eye protection and maximum comfort during cycling.
- They feature lighter and more flexible frames that follow the frontal curve of the head.
- Thanks to the elongated shape, you get maximum eye protection from all sides.
- Thanks to their special shape, the sports footbike goggles facilitate peripheral vision.
- They are made of durable materials whose properties are enhanced by a high-quality finish.
- They can withstand a normal fall on a hard surface and will not break into sharp pieces on impact.